Friday, June 4, 2010

Enjoying June

Hello Groovie Friends!

I hope you're enjoying this fabulous month as we "celebrate" a whole month of school break for the Little Ones :) It's also time for me to introduce this month's

Featured Groovie Guest Designer
I'm Marix aka Benga, born in the Philippines and currently working as a Systems Analyst in Singapore. I've been scrapping way back in highschool but only in 2006 that I have come to know the term acid-free and all the yummy goodness that comes with scrapping.

Scrapbooking has been my stress reliever from a hard day's work and also my form of self-expression. You can visit my blog (http://scrappalific.blogspot.com) to see more of my projects.

Thanks Ed for having me as a Featured Groovie Guest Designer for June.

Marix's Layout
Marix's Groovie Challenge
Who doesn't love summer?
My challenge is to make a layout about summer!
So start grooving!

Here's a RAK by Marix for her Fave Groovie Winner
Marix's Groovie Challenge
June 4th ~ June 29th

Please post your Layout @
Groovie Scraps Cafe
or email it to
grooviemary@yahoo.com

Have Fun and Enjoy this Lovely June!

No comments: