Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!!! January Challenge

My Oh My!!!
We are now checking into January 1st 2008!!!

Are you looking forward to a Brand New Year?
I certainly am and sending Everyone
Groovie Happy Wishes
and

May 2008 Be Wonderful and
Great for you and your Loved Ones!!! :)


And on the Scrapbooking front,
Please Welcome June who is January's
Featured Groovie Guest Designer

My name is June and I am (mostly) a stay-at-home Mom to 2 boys - Ryan, 5 years old and our new addition Riley, 1 month old. I started digital scrapbooking in November 2005. A friend gave me a scrapbooking kit for Chirstmas in 2006 and I'm addicted to paper scrapbooking eversince.

June's Layout
The Pout

My challenge is to scrap about a feeling ... sad, happy, angry.
Also include at least one speech bubble in your layout.

What a fantastic Layout June and such a Cool Challenge!
Hope you'll join in our Groovie Challenge and
Have Fun while you get Creative!

Please email your layouts to
grooviemary@yahoo.com

or post your layouts at
Groovie Challenges @
Groovie Java Scraps Cafe :)

January Challenge

January 1st ~ January 30th
by 12noon

Can't wait to see your Layouts!

1 comment:

Deanne Clarke said...

My LO for this challenge is HERE:

http://a-scrapaddict.blogspot.com/2008/01/rockabye-baby.html

I also emailed it to you.